Thursday, October 14, 2021

Altered Dollar Tree Foam Carvable Pumpkins

Have you seen the carvable orange pumpkins at the Dollar Tree  Do you manage to pick a couple up every year?  Well so do I....lol  I've painted these before and they turned out beautifully.  But, I wanted to do something different and this fits the bill.  The above pumpkin was decoupaged with tissue paper that was also found at the Dollar Tree.

 Here is an example of images that were cut from fall themed napkins.  You peel the backing off a 2 ply napkin and cut the images out.  They can be decoupaged right on to your painted pumpkin.  They turn out beautiful.  I used the gloss Modge Podge to seal the pumpkins.  I like how glossy they look.  Almost like ceramic or glass.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  It was a pleasure to show you my pumpkins.  Hope you give it a try.  Until next time friends, happy crafting.

No comments: