Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Sewing Machine 3D Box

There's nothing like a sewing machine to grab my attention.  This project can be found on Kristieanne's Craft Adventures on YouTube.  You don't need any special dies or files to create it.  Just a score board and a paper cutter.
After the first sewing machine was complete, my creativity kicked into gear and I started creating more "themed" sewing machines.  This Paris themed Sewing Machine was born out of the love I have for Paris themed Projects.
When I was a little girl I remember my Mother sitting at a pedal foot sewing machine making dresses for me for school.  My Mother was a good seamstress.  When I was older, I followed in her footsteps and made my own clothes for about 10 years.
Of course, I knew I would have to do a Gorjuss Girl theme.  I love these girls so much and just had to include them in the machines I made.
Another favorite theme of mine is "Bees" so here we have one in that theme with velum Sunflowers.  This one makes me smile.  Thank you sew much for stopping by today to view my projects.  Until Next Time Friends......Happy Crafting!


 

No comments: