Friday, December 31, 2021

Dollar Tree Snowman

Did you see these Wood Dollar Tree Snowmen this year.  I picked up four of them and was undecided what I was going to do with them.  They sure were cute but painting them is not something that I thought would look good.  So, I decided to cover them with scrapbook paper.  The results were to my liking!
There is a tutorial on my Youtube channel on how to create these snowmen.  You can find it here:  https://youtu.be/ytSETcJjFLs
You know I had to make one in "Pink"!!!  My house is still decorated for a Pink Christmas!  Still loving my Pink Christmas decorations.

 Thank you so much for stopping by to view this project.  Be sure to stop by or tomorrows reveal of the Dollar Tree Santa.  Until next time friends......Happy Crafting!!!!

No comments: