Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Scrap Diva Designs Gingerbread Girl Die

 Have you seen this super cute Gingerbread Girl Face die from my friend Erica of Scrap Diva Designs.  You can find all her fun dies here:  ScrapDiva Designs.  If you decide to make a purchase, please use my code:  CAROL10 to receive 10% off your entire order.  You will have a blast creating with this fun and fabulous die set.  Above is a cute shaker bag topper that was created with the die set.

Don't you just love this Gingerbread tag.  I love the embossing on her face.  I used a Circut Embossing folder called "Gingham" to get that cookie top look.  The tag is from Kat Scrapiness.
Well, you know me and pink!  I just had to make a Gingerbread girl in pink.  This fun box is ready for some goodies to be placed inside and gifted to someone special.  The bow on top is also a Scrapdiva Designs die as well.
Here's another fun Gingerbread girl gift box.  This one uses brown glitter cardstock and rose gold cardstock for the face.
This was has a Gingham plaid scrapbook designer paper for a nice country feel to the project.
Another fun tag using the die set.  The poinsettia die I use is one from Spellbinders.
Another fun shaker bag topper but again in pink this time.  It's just so cute!
You can tell that this is a favorite die of mine as I made lots of projects.  I just had to do a Memorydex card.  It is lots of fun creating tags and memorydex cards and I love making them!
Here is yet another gift box but with different designer paper.
This tag was created in pink.
Last but not least, another bag topper.  This bag topper die is from Sizzix.  Hope you enjoyed the project shares and are inspired to create some of your own.  Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting today.  Until next time....Happy Crafting!

No comments: