Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kitty Thank You

Well it is raining here in Georgia for the third consecutive day and it is quite cool outside for May. I would not have even gone out if I was not sick again. I knew yesterday when I tried to vacuum that something was definitely going on with me when my rescue inhaler wasn't cutting it. Went to the Doctor's today, and sure enough, I am having bronchial spasms again. After going to the Doctor's, I went straight to the Library and picked up six books. I am going to be on Steroids again, so I have to plan my night roaming, cause that stuff doesn't let you sleep all that well. Maybe I can make some more cards!!! lol

This card was another one I made for VSN at Splitcoast stampers. It was for the lucky seven challenge (that's why there are 7 rhinestones). You had to have seven embellishments on your card. I got excited making this card. It was just one of them that went together like a charm. I was trying to expose 7 fish bones, but it didn't work out. That's alright cause I like the rhinestones real well.
Stamps: Cat-JRL Design Meow/Fish-Meow-Allnight Media
Paper: Citrus Stack
Accessories: Nesties, ribbon, rhinestones

1 comment:

Winnie and Patty said...

Winnie says you should have made a dog card, instead of a cat card like her brother. I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with your asthma! I hope the steroids have helped. I know how distruptive to your life asthma & steroids are! Hope you're feeling better. Patty