Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wedding Cake Anniversary Cake

This is the last of my entries into the VSN challenge at SCS. We were to do a wedding cake card inspired by this cake. The challenge was called "Tying the Knot" and we were to have a knot tied somewhere on the card as well.

Paper:
Citrus Stack
Accessories: Spell binders label, Cuttlebug embossing folder flowers and swiss dot, MS lace border punch, wedding cake charm, ribbon, rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your evening!

NOTE: I am very happy and excited to announce that this card was chosen by the host of this Challenge as a "High Roller" in the entries for VSN. I am honored by this selection as there are so many talented ladies there that I admire and aspire to be as good as!!!
Carol

1 comment:

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol--these colors are so pretty! I love the card! Great job. TFS--Patty