Monday, May 18, 2009

Sweet Cupcake Birthday

May is a month that I need lots of Birthday cards. So what better way to add to my stash than to participate in Virtual Stamp Night over at SCS in the "Double Down" challenge. You had to do two cards with the same theme. I will be mailing one of these cards out today to my Mom because her Birthday is this Friday, May 22. Bless her heart, she will be turning 76 years old. She tells me that she has all the cards I made her displayed on her pantry doors so she can look at them. She is not going to see her pantry doors soon....I'll tell ya. lol


Recipe
Stamps-Inkadinkadoo Birthday Cupcakes
DP - "Sweet Treats" stack
Fiskars and Martha Stewart border punches
Spellbinders- Labels 1 nesties and label
Stickles, Rhinestones, Ribbon, Brads
Colored with pencils and blended with baby oil

Have a great day!
Carol

2 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

OK Carol, now I need to find the chocolate cake receipe you sent me after looking at all the cup cakes! LOL. Too cute. TFS--Oatty

Shawne said...

Oh, how sweet, it's so bright and sparkly!