Sunday, July 26, 2009

PaperPieced Bear with Headband

Here is a card I made for Virtual Stamp Night at Splitcoaststampers last Friday night. The name of the challenge was "Swiss Cheese" and you were to use one of the old fashioned silver small hole punch on your project in some creative way. I thought to use it to punch holes in my dp and thread this pretty ribbon through it. This paper pieced bear was sitting on my table as a reject from another project I was working on. So I thought it would look nice as the focal point on the card with the ribbon going around it. I made these flowers with various paper punches and the branch punch from Martha Stewart. I love this little bear even though it was too big for the other project and kept the pattern I created so I can make more. I think I want to do one with a "Santa" hat....now wouldn't that be cute!!! See you tomorrow!!!

No comments: