Monday, June 1, 2009

Back to Back Bear Birthday Card

Here is a card made with an image I got from my friend Carole when we spent a day together stamping. I love bear stamps and was surprised I didn't have this stamp, it is so cute. I used All Night Medias Liquid Embossing in Sepia on my image. This was the first time I ever tried this and I loved it. If you click on the picture, I think you will see the glass effect the bears have. I used my cricut to cut out the swirls on the top and bottom of the ovals. This was fun to do. More Birthday cards to come. Thanks for stopping by!

Items used:
Spellbinders nesties, ribbon, prima flowers, stickles,Liquid Embossing-Sepia, cricut home accent cartridge, MS frond and branch punch

Carol

1 comment:

T. Kaiser said...

What a super-sweet image this is. I love your cards.