Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pug Birthday and Thank You Cards


Here is a couple pictures of the set of cards I made for my friend to go along with the 3 x 3 Note Card box. I just love these dog themed papers. This was so much fun to put together. My friend really loved them. She said she would be afraid to use them. I was thinking there could be so much you could do with this. Maybe put a little Santa hat on the dog for Christmas Cards and also a Birthday hat for Birthday cards. I am sure she will be the recipient of more of my creations. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Carol

1 comment:

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol--Winnie approves of these cards. LOL. They are so cute. If you need a birthday party hat or santa hat I can stamp some out for you. I love the idea! These cards are really cute! I know Barbara had to love them. TFS! Patty & Winnie