Monday, August 1, 2011

Hugs and Hope for Sick Kids-MFP All Aboard

Today is Teapot Challenge Tuesday. I love to play this challenge and send my card to someone n need. This week our cards are going to Hugs and Hope for Sick Kids. Our challenge was to make a Blue, Green, and Yellow card.

My card was made with the stamp called "All Aboard" from Mark Finest Papers which you can find here.

I found the perfect little joke on the internet to include with my train!
And the answer is:

I loved this stamp. I was able to use the train, the sentiment, the railroad crossing signs and this locomotive image you see here. Lots of options to create your card.

Thanks for stopping by. I am going to have a lot more this week.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Carol this card is fabulous...gorgeous colors.

Anonymous said...

AWW!! This is really precious Carol!! What a fabulous thing to do! HUGS

Benzi said...

Great! I think any child would love receiving this awesome card. You have a very kind heart and will cheer up some sweet child.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card carol, again beautiful made.

greetings karin

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love the harlequin pattern on the train and the joke is so cute! A child somewhere is sure to be cheered by this card.