Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Heartfelt Creations Chateau Gate Collection

 Welcome to Heartfelt Creations Wednesday.  Today is the reveal of the new Heartfelt Creations Chateau Gate Collection.

This Chateau Gate Collection is "magnificent" and the intricate detail in each of the designs is absolutely beautiful. This collection is very versatile and you will be able to create projects for the men in your life, invites, graduations, love, congrats and so many more! This collection features 9 PreCut Stamp Sets and one beautiful new exclusive Spellbinders die designed for Heartfelt Creations.
Leave a comment on the HC blog by January 17 to be eligible to win the entire release valued at $174.90. The winner will be announced on January 18 on the HC Blog.

 Here is a close up of the roses.

 These topiary is include in one of the accessories PreCut sets.

Below is a list of supplies used to make this card.  Please be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see all the fabulous creations from the design team and for more detailed instructions on how to create this card.  Thanks for visiting and I will see you tomorrow for another card made with this fabulous collection!

HCPC 3442 – Grand Portal PreCut Set
HCPC 3311 – Hope In The Lord PreCut Set
HCD 718- Decorative Chateau Gate Die
Product ID 472186 Spellbinders Rose Creations Shapebilities

Other:  Spellbinders Cross Collection Shapeabilities, Sizzix Sizzlits Architectural Accents,  Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page French Scroll, Martha Stewart Branch Punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder,Crystal Effects,  Martha Stewart luster glass microbeads: Clear, Crimper, Recollection Pearl Flourishes, Recollection Pearls, Crystal Stickles, Sheer Wired Ribbon, Black and White Cardstock,  K & Company Julianne double sided card stock.

15 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Such a beautiful scan!!!! Love the colors combo.
Hugs Nataliya

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what a striking creation the rose petals are amazing and you are so right the gate is fantastic!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, how sweet, Carol! I love the scene you created, and those colors make me ready for spring--and summer!! BEAUTIFUL!

Becky said...

wow...This is just stunning.

Lisa Lynne said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the colors you chose, and the details of the card are stunning. Absolutely beautiful!

Marisa said...

I'm ready to walk through that gate myself LOL! Gorgeous colouring and loving those flowers!

Cibele Glazer said...

Carol this is just spectacular! Your flowers are gorgeous and I just love the color palette!!

Caroline D. said...

Absolutely stunning!! I love everything about it... great 3D effect, gorgeous flowers, and the use of the embossing folder as a background setting for the gate.

And I have to tell you every time I visit your blog and see the title of your blog, it just makes me smile. :o)

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is just beautiful carol, very colorful.

greetings karin

Lisa aka Raining said...

Your creation is stunning! Gorgeous coloring! I just love what you did with this stamp!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Your colors really pop and those flowers are great.

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Cheryl Walker said...

Super BEAUTIFUL card hun!!! I LOVE the colors,deatails,flowers and everything about this!! You always do such beautiful work!!! I know I have one of your beauty's upstairs here with me.....hehehehehehehehe :) thank you!!!

Anyways wanted to let you know I sent you an email from cher2006@msn.com this morning :)

Ok hun hope you havea nice day!! talk to you soon :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kym Weber said...

This is absolutely stunning! The details are so amazing and gorgeous! This would be beautiful framed!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Carol, I wish there were a way to leave an *audible* comment, because this is how my reaction to this card would sound: "Oh, my gosh! Oh, my goodness! Look at this! Wooooowwww."

I mean, really! What an amazing creation!

Benzi said...

Carol, I'm finally getting to comment on your cards. I downloaded Firefox so apparently the problem I was having with commenting on certain blogs was due to IE. So, I now have both and guess I'm covered.

Your card is awesome. As usual, you have exquisite details and your flowers are outta sight. Beautiful creation!!!