Sunday, December 9, 2012

CottageCutz Holiday Cardinal

Christmas is fast approaching.  Wasn't it just Thanksgiving....yikes.  Today I have a card made with the beautiful Holiday Cardinal from CottageCutz.  This die is gorgeous. 
 
This card used Spellbinders Floral Oval, Large Oval, and Holly Motif Corners.  Martha Stewart Holly punch around the page and branch punch.  The plain oval die cut was embossed as well as all the white background.
 The berries on the background of the CottageCutz die were cut on red metallic paper.  The flowers are recollection and were sent to me by my friend Pam.  Thank you Pam!   The leaves are the "Greenery" die from CottageCut.
 Below you will find a picture of the dies I used.  I have to make another one of these cards as I always send a Cardinal to my Brother-In-Law and his family.  Thanks for visiting today.  I really appreciate it.


9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Carol.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

I just got this new die yesterday
what a very pretty card that you did
thank for showing

craftieodmae said...

beautiful!!!!! incredible dies......

Marisa said...

What a gorgeous cardinal!! Love the holly sprig too. Great use of dies all round and a fabulous Christmas card.

Sherri said...

Oh, my! I looked at that cardinal die & almost got it. Now I'm sorry I didn't. It may have to be on my next wish list now. Beautiful job creating the perfect holiday card! it's gorgeous!

Caroline D. said...

The cardinal sitting on the holly branch is just so beautiful!! It's a wonderful Christmas card that any one who receives it will cherish it. Christmas is coming too fast this year!!... so much to do yet!

Love crafts forever said...

I always love your Cardinals Birds cards, love that juicy colors. And i always love die cuts, never too many. Right???
Oh Carol if i can survive December's blog Hops. i may will visit you more often. Love to see your creations. And thank you for all your lovely comments.
Hugs Nataliya

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!! Love the cardinal image and the elegant frame around him too!! SO PRETTY!! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Gorgeous, and nothing says Christmas in nature like a beautiful red cardinal. :)