Friday, December 28, 2012

Double Criss Cross Pocket Card

 Greetings friends and bloggers.  Today I have a double criss cross card to share with you using the awesome CottageCutz dies.  I think my go to die this year is the Filigree Deer.  This is the third card I made with the deer this year.  I just love the shape of the deer.  I also used the Classic Holiday Tags to fill my pockets in this card.  The pockets on this card were decorated with a Martha Stewart Punch and Recollection Ribbon.  The sentiment is a Recollection sticker and I decorated the tags with stickers and trimmed them with gold stickles.  I used the tutorial here to create this card.  It was fast, fun, and easy.  Below are the CottageCutz dies I used.


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas with your family and wish you all the very best in the New Year. 

13 comments:

Vladuška said...

Great done. I like it how you put all those tags into the card and you made the beautiful Christmas card.

craftieodmae said...

Oh My, absolutley gorgeous!

Marisa said...

Love all the tags and that reindeer die is fabulous. Graet use of the criss cross card too :) Trusting you had a wonderful Christmas!

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful pocket card that you made! I Love making these, its been awhile, might have to make one soon....hehehehe

Love the tags,and of course the Beautiful Cottagecutz reindeer, its one of my many favorite for this year too!!!

I hope you and your family had a Very Merry Christmas!!! And Hope you have a Happy New Year hun!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous card Carol.

greetings karin

Becky said...

wow..what an awesome creation.

Marisa Job said...

What a gorgeous card!!! Happy New Year!! Hugs and Blessings!!

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol--this card is wonderful! The deer looks so handsome in the corner! I hope you and your family have a happy & very prosperous 2013! hugs--Patty

Rushd Lady said...

Your card is eye candy! Love looking and drooling! Happy New Year!

Love crafts forever said...

I just love your Design. The Tag idea with a buttons is so pretty and colorful. absolutely adorable.
Hugs Nataliya

Sue said...

OMG, this is so nice, Carol. You always put so many details on your beautiful creations, such fun to look at and enjoy. Happy New Year to you and yours, best wishes for a happy, healthy, 2013.

Hugs
Sue

Caroline D. said...

Gorgeous!! I like the look of that pretty deer too! It's on my wish list. :) It's time to start making Christmas cards for 2013 I say!

Benzi said...

How did I miss this card with the awesome, fun tags. Love all the colorful buttons.

Carol, hope your New Year is starting out with great promise. May it be filled with many blessings.