Monday, December 2, 2013

Triple Stair Step Forest Card

 Hi Everyone!  This brings wishes that you had a terrific Thanksgiving Weekend and are preparing for your Christmas festivities.  Just about got my shopping done.  Just need stocking stuffes and a couple gift cards.  First time I have been done this early!
 My card was inspired by this Pinterest post.  Can you believe that I wasn't going to get this die.  Then I started seeing all kinds of creations with it and I caved in and bought it.  It's absolutely wonderful and one I will use over and over.  I just love dies I fall in love with like that.
 Had to make this "pink" as I have a thing for pink Christmas cards.   Thanks for stopping by to view my card.  I am back to the craft room to make something else I have in mind.  Hoping to be picking up my frequency of posting.  See you soon.  Happy Crafting!  I am joining "Let's Celebrate Pink Saturday" with Beverly over at How Sweet the Sound this week.  Please join us!



16 comments:

Marisa said...

Absolutely ADORE those white poinsettias!! Fabulous 3D card!!

Glenda said...

This is just stunning. Those poinsettias are dear to my heart!

craftieodmae said...

You sure know how to WOW us, this is gorgeous!!!!

Nan G said...

Another WOW card! Just love those trees and your poinsettias are fab.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a fantastic scenery you have created Carol your card is gorgeous.

gr karin

Primitive Seasons said...

Fantastic card....I don't know how you keep coming up with such lovelies!

Mary

Sherri said...

Well, your inspiration card was beautiful, but I think you have taken it up several notches with YOUR version! lol I really love the addition of Santa! And that pink is so beautiful with the white poinsettias. Just altogether gorgeous!

Marisa Job said...

Such a pretty card!!

nwilliams6 said...

Wow - this is soooo beautiful! Reminds me of one of your gorgeous tabletop decorations. I looked at the card you cased and it was awesome but yours is just the coolest with Santa and his sleigh in the sky. Those poinsettias are so pretty! Every detail here is amazing! Impressive stuff. Hugz!

Benzi said...

Stunning!!!! I love this forest card and the pink, also. The added Santa and sleigh are just perfect.
I have the hardest part of my Christmas shopping finished. Yea!!! Now, I guess some more
decorating comes next.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Carol - I think you are the ultimate paper crafter - paper engineer - paper whisperer! This is just beyond words. With each creation, I can just imagine your sweet fingers adding all the little tee-tiny details that make your projects so "Carol". This is beyond beautiful, but I can't think of any words, Carol! I'm spell bound - Just amazing. this creation rivals the prettiest of flower arrangements. hugs, de

LV said...

You did an excellent job.l Very pretty.

Lorraine said...

Hi Carol--This is stunning!! I love everything about it! Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

Emily Keaton said...

Wow, this is a STUNNER, Carol! Look at all of those lovely layers and details. WOW! It is absolutely delicious eye candy. Thank you!

Dru said...

Gorgeous card and details. Coming to you from How Sweet the Sound Pink Saturday. HPS to you, Dru

Dru said...

P.S. - Would you mind telling me where you purchased your Santa and Sleigh die?